Langsung ke konten utama

Avril Lavigne

hi, now i gonna tell u about my idol. well my very first female idol was, avril lavigne, i love her since i was 10 and love all of the song. i remember when i was 10 i bought an album, not the real one, in indonesia we called it (bajakan). its all avril lavigne song, and i remember the title is " the Best Damn Thing" . and i really like all of the song on it.


i gonna list that for u :
the first one that i like the most is nobody's home.
this song tells about a girl that ruined her life, make a bad decision, and lost everything. i'm not gonna tell u why i love this song cause its just all deep in my feeling and my privacy.

the second one is : GIRLFRIEND
well, this song is so great. i love the way she say that she give a suggestion about who is the best one. she just say like she is better. so coolllll. i like this part.


Hey, hey
You, you 
I don't like your girlfriend     
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey
You, you
I could be your girlfriend
Hey, hey
You, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey
You, you
I want to be your girlfriend


the third is WHAT THE HELL from avril lavigne like, its the best thing to cover my life. like everything is quite good. you dont need to think it too seriously, just DONT CARE in some action.

the best part for me is :
All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me
Baby, baby
All my life I've been good
But now
Whoa
What the hell 



number 4 : i think its gonna be SMILE...
it just all i do everyday. try to make everyday is a better day. yap i am always trying even if its still worst some time, but smile makes u happy right...

the best part for me is :
Yeah, and that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why
I, I, I, I smile, oh oh oh
like, if u love someone u gonna make a really sweet smile in the world right, wakakakak even if its really funny but that's make u happy right, and that's whyyy i SMILE.
number 5 : the last one its gonna beeee ( dadadadadadamm) : ROCK N ROLL
this song and the music video is so funny.  this tell me to having fun. just no cry no sad no care we can have all the happiness just being ourselves. it all good, you're good, i mean best. look at u now its great baby. 

the best part :
When it's you and me
We don't need no one to tell us who to be
We'll keep turning up the radio
What if you and I
Just put up, a middle finger to the sky
Let them know that we're still rock 'n roll
i mean avril maybe know about the gossip she is a lesbian or something like that, and look does she even care ?, she make a video and kiss the girl. don't care about everything comes with that, she know herself. 

and for me the best about avril is ; SHE IS HONEST TO HERSELF.
she knows about her weakness, her capacity and she feels like it is perfect. nothing have to do with that. cause its great. 
and that's why i love it so much, it make me happy every time i hear it. Cause i will always love myself first. honest about my weakness and still love me. and sometimes when its hard u just need to screaming like all of this song sound like.
you are young, beauty and free, just be yourself. 

the second female artist that i like would be HAILEE STEINFELD
so just wait for it guys....
one last word for u, u're still young, what is even better than that. let's control the world.
one song for this friday yey :


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sunset, beach,mediatation and peace

one story every week well, i dont know if someone gonna read this, but i just want to say something for my blog.#livesgoal so now i'm gonna tell u about my experience. last week i want to be more productive than a week before, so i start looking at some activities to do. i start with sport, actually i really wanna know about basket ball, i wish i can play basket ball, but i dont really know how to play this thing. sooo i start looking the new one. and thats it. i found another activity that's really interesting. its called meditation. i start to do this kind of thing.  you know it is even so easy to do. you just need to take a breath. and thats it. dont do anything. just peace. as addiction you can play a music thats fit with that. maybe meditation music ?. first, i just feel so funny. its just breath. what the hell ? i cant hold my laugh. this is just so funny. but the next day, i tried to do that again. and i feel peace. its just like u can feel yourself.

A joke

  My Goal for the Future If u ask me this, I got a lot of things. Kayanya aku bakal mulai perjalanan dan buka usaha atau coba kerja sama dengan orangtuaku yang sangat sulit dibicarakan tapi pengen buka usaha makanan dirumah. Dan tadi waktu ku baca diaryku umur 25 tahun ternyata aku mau buat karya sebanyak banyaknya dan umur 30 aku mau bisa berguna lagi dan buka panti asuhan anak kecil dan bayi terlantar, kayak di bali Namanya mama dan Megha aku nonton di kick andy and I really think that is a good idea. Dan mungkin aku bisa pindah dan tinggal di bali dan memulai kehidupan impianku, jujur sekarang aku lagi berfikir tiap harinya what is my passion. Walaupun aku sedang mencoba banyak hal tapi satu yang kutahu aku senang buat karya, dan sama seperti menulis di blog selama 30 hari ini, aku semangat menjalaninya karena ada kalian yang baca. Tapi untuk sekarang kurasa aku masih mau jadi diriku sendiri seperti hari ini,gak terlalu peduli dengan apa yang dibilang orang, dan mencoba apa

BAHAYA MENONTON TERLALU LAMA

11 Penyakit Akibat Kelamaan Nonton TV SHUTTERSTOCK Sebagian besar masyarakat menghabiskan waktunya dengan menonton televisi di rumah apabila tidak ada kesibukan. Ada yang beranggapan, menghabiskan waktu dengan menonton televisi membuat hidup menjadi lebih berkualitas. Banyak informasi dan pengetahuan yang dapat diperoleh dari menonton televisi. Tetapi pada kenyataannya, terlalu lama menonton layar kaca justru dapat berdampak buruk pada kesehatan fisik dan mental Anda. Berikut ini adalah sejumlah penyakit yang mungkin bisa menimpa Anda jika terlalu lama menghabiskan waktu di depan televisi :