Langsung ke konten utama

IT s FINE


Hi my name is silvia,

And this is what I do in the morning.



Well. Its not really interesting, but I know I am a morning person, every morning feels good cause there will be a sun shine from outside, and I can start with some music, its like everyday on my life.
And lately I fond a good song, calls I love u from billie eilish it’s a really good song to studying with, u know I am sooo interested with music, like everyday in my life, sometimes I start to listening every kind of music just like to know this music contains any of a new sound that I ever hear before or not.  And I ever make a story in Instagram if u follow my Instagram about what kind of music I like. Yaps I always listening for every song that I heard, but what I like the most is when that song make me feel grateful.

So back to the topic, I just really interested with I love u song, cause its make u understand why is billie eilish unique. So I start to searching it, and I found that this song is actually she make for his bestfriend that was killed or suicide, I don’t know but she really love him. And he is xxxtentacion.
And yap before I don’t really hear his song, cause I don’t know, but now I start to hear it, you know what all his song is about depression, and I cant count how much he said in her head that he want to killed himself. And I know right in that time why I never hear his song, yap cause I never interested with this kind of song.

For me if u want to suicide, how weak you are ? cause everyone have their own problem, its not u the most pity person in the world. And next thing is u need to understand, not everything in this world is just like what u want, and just like what u think.

And the last, u cant control everything, the one u can control is yourself, u need to decided weather u need to hear this or not, believe this or not, not everybody gonna like u but, u can love yourself. Its you the one can make u happy, not anyone else, so believe in yourself and just do it, try and learn, that what god said to you. Make yourself grateful everyday, help people, and just follow your dream that makes u happy.

And that’s why I don’t interested with this kind of song cause it just make u believe that u have your own demons inside. For me I don’t believe that I have a demons inside me, for me I understand that I will always make a mistake by myself in  my life, like my entire life. But its u to chose to change it and learn, or just change the topic by believing yourself that u have your own demons inside.

Its up to you to make your own world brighter or darker. But for me I like make it hard, and I know that the harder thing is make your world brighter, cause not everyone can do that, but me I know I always learn.

There is one thousand reason I can make my world darker, and maybe one reason to make it brighter, and I choose the bright one, cause its hard, and I like if its hard, the more hard it is, the more things u learn from that.

So I love myself,
And this is my journey, to catch so many colour in my world and make it so bright like u can imagine before, cause why u choose to be sad, If u can choose to be happy ?

And that’s why I now thinking about my number one rapper in my list, its gonna be POST Malone.

And now I hearing post Malone – circle.

It’s a perfect thing to start a day, song that make u understand, sometimes u just need to let it go, maybe u can try to runaway, but we can let it go if u need it,
It make u understand that’s will always keep coming in your life, all the problems, all the sad things, and that is exactly the reason to make u alive. If u don’t want have a problem in your life, u are died. 

And gods make it for u, just want to see if u already learn something, do you choose him, or not. 

Sometimes its not fair, but keep going, maybe the best one is let it go. If u already try it, and belive its all u need to do. Now everything is fine,

LET IT GO


Feel it, like u are in the beach, with a bright sun, and have some waves come and go, and hear this song.


ITS FINE.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sunset, beach,mediatation and peace

one story every week well, i dont know if someone gonna read this, but i just want to say something for my blog.#livesgoal so now i'm gonna tell u about my experience. last week i want to be more productive than a week before, so i start looking at some activities to do. i start with sport, actually i really wanna know about basket ball, i wish i can play basket ball, but i dont really know how to play this thing. sooo i start looking the new one. and thats it. i found another activity that's really interesting. its called meditation. i start to do this kind of thing.  you know it is even so easy to do. you just need to take a breath. and thats it. dont do anything. just peace. as addiction you can play a music thats fit with that. maybe meditation music ?. first, i just feel so funny. its just breath. what the hell ? i cant hold my laugh. this is just so funny. but the next day, i tried to do that again. and i feel peace. its just like u can feel yourself.

A joke

  My Goal for the Future If u ask me this, I got a lot of things. Kayanya aku bakal mulai perjalanan dan buka usaha atau coba kerja sama dengan orangtuaku yang sangat sulit dibicarakan tapi pengen buka usaha makanan dirumah. Dan tadi waktu ku baca diaryku umur 25 tahun ternyata aku mau buat karya sebanyak banyaknya dan umur 30 aku mau bisa berguna lagi dan buka panti asuhan anak kecil dan bayi terlantar, kayak di bali Namanya mama dan Megha aku nonton di kick andy and I really think that is a good idea. Dan mungkin aku bisa pindah dan tinggal di bali dan memulai kehidupan impianku, jujur sekarang aku lagi berfikir tiap harinya what is my passion. Walaupun aku sedang mencoba banyak hal tapi satu yang kutahu aku senang buat karya, dan sama seperti menulis di blog selama 30 hari ini, aku semangat menjalaninya karena ada kalian yang baca. Tapi untuk sekarang kurasa aku masih mau jadi diriku sendiri seperti hari ini,gak terlalu peduli dengan apa yang dibilang orang, dan mencoba apa

BAHAYA MENONTON TERLALU LAMA

11 Penyakit Akibat Kelamaan Nonton TV SHUTTERSTOCK Sebagian besar masyarakat menghabiskan waktunya dengan menonton televisi di rumah apabila tidak ada kesibukan. Ada yang beranggapan, menghabiskan waktu dengan menonton televisi membuat hidup menjadi lebih berkualitas. Banyak informasi dan pengetahuan yang dapat diperoleh dari menonton televisi. Tetapi pada kenyataannya, terlalu lama menonton layar kaca justru dapat berdampak buruk pada kesehatan fisik dan mental Anda. Berikut ini adalah sejumlah penyakit yang mungkin bisa menimpa Anda jika terlalu lama menghabiskan waktu di depan televisi :